One of the leading manufacture and supplier of vibrating parts feeder, Bharath Engineering Works offers you an exceptional range of this products range available in different specifications. We supply different types of vibrating parts feeder that include bowl type, linear vibratory feeder, and miniature vibrator. Due to high quality raw material used in the construction, availability at affordable prices and timely delivery, our vibratory feeders have great demand amongst the clients.
Bowl Type Feeder
Bowl Type Feeder
These units provide automatic, oriented position of parts (components) in single line or multiple lines feeding to processing assembly and packaging operations. Components made of every kind of material can be handled such as metal, plastic, rubber, ceramic, glass and wood without damaging them. Power input is 230 volts, single phase A.C and consumption is less than that of 60 watts bulb.
Applications: Widely used in mass production industries such as automobile, lamp caps, bottle caps, dry cell, pharmaceutical, electronics and electrical. Some of these are mentioned below:
- Components feeding for second operation automats, cold forging presses at the rate of 60 per minute
- Feeding of bottle caps to knurling/trimming machines
- Tablets feeding in 4 or 6 rows into strip packing machinery at the rate of 800 per minute
- Feeding of wristwatch parts and electronic capacitor and components
- Automatic sorting out of good and bad components
- Vibrating system is made of rigid base and light top ring inter-connected by specially selected flat spring
- The directional amplitude on top ring generated by make and brake of input voltage to electro-magnet at the rate of 3000 per minute
- The bowl fixed on the vibrating ring will get the required vibration resulting in movement of components loaded in the bowl
- Vibrators are fitted with regulators to enable varying feed rate to desired level.
- Bowls are offered in different material-MS, MS lined with rubber, polyurethane, stainless steel and aluminum, etc.
- Bowl construction is cylindrical with helical track or stepped with spiral tracks.
- Bowls with 2-tiers construction can be offered for specific applications.
- Feeding direction-clockwise or anticlockwise.
- Regulator with all electronic type can be offered.